After having some great shows at the Improv Thursday and Friday, I thought I’d attempt to reflect on the meaning of Christmas. But I didn’t have time to put anything thoughtful together. So instead here are some old Christmas-related posts that I thought you might enjoy.
Also, if you want to read actual good writing, go read the real version of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. Best story ever written. Anyway, Marry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
- Wal–Mart Shoppers Assaulted http://wp.me/p1LdOd-h0
- Yinzer Suppresion http://wp.me/p1LdOd-b3
- Wet Bandits Arrested http://wp.me/p1LdOd-aP
- Splittsville for Santa http://wp.me/p1LdOd-2G
- Glasses Rage http://wp.me/p1LdOd-4i
- This Freaking Snow http://wp.me/p1LdOd-6H
- Snow and the Damned http://wp.me/p1LdOd-3d
- Apostles’ Creed http://wp.me/p1LdOd-5T
- Doubting Thomas http://wp.me/p1LdOd-bN
- The Multitudes http://wp.me/p1LdOd-f0